Duty Manager Operations and Aquatics
We require a hardworking, enthusiastic, and friendly individual to join our thriving club. As a Duty Manager you will be responsible for running shifts and ensuring the safe and welcoming operation of the club.
3-1-5 is at the heart of the The Bay community and with our growing membership basis we are taking our team to the next level. If you are motivated, proactive and ready for a new challenge this could be the job for you!
Are you looking to join a fun and engaging environment, within a company dedicated to supporting your future development? We’re looking for a competent qualified lifeguard to help take responsibility for the health and safety of our members and ensure all our poolside activities are promoted and run effectively.
With specific responsibility for the housekeeping and aquatics teams leadership experience and health and safety knowledge is very much essential. A valid NPLQ and experience of working in a pool environment is ideal (however training can be provided). Whilst being familiar with rotas, team meetings and following procedures is also a must within this role.
- Responsible for the day to day operation of the club in the Managers absence.
- First point of supervision of our housekeeping and aquatic teams.
- Looking after our members within the pool & surrounding areas, to ensure satisfaction and safety at all times.
- Enthusiastically engage with our members, providing a great customer experience.
- Daily health and safety and maintenance checks such as water temperature & equipment storage.
- Cleaning duties to ensure safety, hygiene & a pleasant environment at all times.
- Additional activities to support club operation where required.
What we can’t live without:
- Confident in your ability to ensure our members are safe and happy at all times; you’re also keen to make the most of your qualifications and continue to learn
- Current Lifeguard qualification and fully registered with either:
o RLSS- IQL National Pool Lifeguard Qualification o HABC Level 2 Award in Pool Lifeguarding (QCF). o STA Professional Award for Pool Lifeguard (QCF)
- Strong communication skills and experience in a customer facing environment.
- A friendly, calm and approachable nature with the ability to act quickly and effectively.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
In the first instance please apply with a covering letter and CV to: [email protected]