Last Updated: October 2, 2023
Welcome to 3-1-5.co.uk. Our website, like many others, uses small files called cookies to help us customise your experience. This policy explains what cookies are, how we use them, and how you can control them.
2. What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files stored on your computer, tablet, or mobile phone when you visit a website. They allow the website to keep your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size, and other display preferences) over a certain period, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you return to the site or browse from one page to another.
- Ensure our website works as you’d expect.
- Save your settings and preferences during and between visits.
- Improve the speed and security of our site.
- Allow you to share our pages with social networks.
- Continuously enhance our website for you
4. Types of cookies used
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These are essential for navigating our website and using its features. With them, services you’ve asked for can be provided.
- Performance Cookies: These collect anonymous information on the pages visited. They only collect information about website usage to improve how a website works.
- Functionality Cookies: These are choices you make to improve your experience on our website.
- Third-party cookies: These are set by other websites whose services we have added to our pages (e.g., YouTube, Facebook). We do not control these third-party cookies, so we suggest you check the third-party websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.
5. Managing and deleting cookies
You can use your browser settings to restrict, block, or delete cookies from 3-1-5.co.uk or any other website. Each browser is different, so you may need to refer to your browser’s ‘Help’ section to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
6. Further information
For further information on how to manage cookies, please visit the ‘All About Cookies’ website at www.allaboutcookies.org.