Let the healing journey begin – My first steps to recovery
The hospital told me on discharge, that it would be a recovery period of twelve months. My whole body was in a mess. My bloods were toxic and thick; showing all the signs of seven years of stresses and strains. My immune system was seriously depleted, having to deal with pneumonia and pleurisy.
And as it happened, Myeloma, all at the same time.
The journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step
It was to be my mission each and everyday to be up and out and walk daily without fail.
I had great faith that Claudia would be able to work with me to help speed up the healing process. She advised that we should put together a treatment plan of supplementation as soon as possible. Because I had been on large doses of antibiotics to deal with the various infections, Claudia told me the first thing to do would be to start detoxing my body and boosting my immune system.
She recommended that I drink 3.5 litres of alkalised water a day, to re-balance my acidity levels. (Cancer thrives in an acidic environment). Also very important was to build up the nutrition my body needed to deal with the Myeloma. To clear and detox my body’s systems, my diet should be mainly based on fruit and vegetable juicing. Finally to start taking Floradix supplement straightaway – to combat tiredness.
First part of my Health Plan – Pleurisy, Pneumonia and Myeloma
It should be stressed that your Health Practitioner tailors your Health Plan specifically to your own personal clinical picture, to ensure that the combination, dosage and schedule are right for you as an individual, to achieve the best possible outcomes.
To start boosting my immune system and getting rid of the build up of meds in my body, below are details of the remedies and treatments, as well as lifestyle changes, Claudia recommended.
- Eskimo 3 Brainsharp – provides high levels of omega 3 fatty acids EPA and DHA which support brain function, memory, heart health, vision, normal blood pressure, skin health and normal triglyceride levels.
- CoQ10 – is found in virtually every cell of the body and is a crucial part of the process of converting food into energy. Low levels of CoQ10 are common, especially among older adults.
- Vitamin D – contributes to immune health, normal bone, tooth and muscle health and cell division (mitosis). Mitosis regulates cell growth, development and repair in our bodies.
- Vitamin E – contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress .
- Vitamin C – High strength formula which combines antioxidant Vitamin C and bioflavonoid complex. Bioflavonoids improve the uptake of Vitamin C . Vitamin C supports normal energy-yielding metabolism, the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, and also helps to maintain the function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise or illness. Blog soon
- Ultra Muscleze – a high strength magnesium powder designed to support muscle function and recovery following exercise.
- Mitochondria Resuscitate – a combination of key amino acids, vitamins and minerals to support the mitochondria – the source of all energy in the body- a complex process requiring many essential nutrients
- Multi Essentials for Men has been designed to support men’s overall health and wellbeing including muscle function and energy production
- Nutri Adrenal Extra to support the adrenal glands – largely responsible for the body’s hormonal response to the stresses of life. They produce a number of crucially important hormones, and because of this, our health depends on optimal adrenal function
In addition, I had twice weekly Electronic Gem Therapy (EGT)
Liver and Pleurisy
- Yellow filter, citrine, sapphire, diamond, yellow sapphire, emerald, carnelian and ruby
Spleen and Pneumonia, Bone Pain and Cancer
- Orange filter, diamond, yellow carnelian,
- Blue filter, diamond, sapphire. Yellow carnelian, emerald,
- Green filter – emerald and sapphire
Claudia also recommended the following lifestyle additions:
- White Light Meditation – once during the day for 20 mins to 1 hour – liver and bone marrow healing
- Yoga- Restorative
- Walks – 20 min – 1 hour daily
More in the second part of my Health Plan about the preparations for what was to come …..chemotherapy!!