National Fitness Day is a chance to highlight the role physical activity plays across the UK, helping us raise awareness of its importance in helping us lead healthier and active lifestyles.
At 3-1-5 we ensure we celebrate UK active National Fitness Day every year!
Most importantly, EVERYBODY is invited to join us on Wednesday 26th September for this years National Fitness Day. We plan to make more people, more active, more often.
Our doors will be open to the local community to try our facilities for free and there is so much planned!
Activities for this years celebration include:
- A 5k race hosted by Lancaster Race Series
- Festival of well-being attended by local organisations including Cancer Care, Blood screening, OMM, Crystal Clear Health & Beauty, Cardiothoracic nurses, Downs Syndrome organisation and St. Johns Hospice, Sing Wrays, University of Cumbria, Lancaster Race Series, Top Dog Events.
- Sign up for activities including 8 week challenge, trekking in Katmandu and Lancaster Race Series
- Taster sports massages and beauty treatments
- Presentations including the winners of the MYZONE Summer Sizzler challenge , the 2nd annual Academy 8 Week Weight Loss challenge and our coveted Members of the Year.
- FREE Class Taster sessions
- NEW class launchesSAVINGS and member discounts NOT to be missed on memberships, swimming lessons, MYZONE belts and Christmas Ball tickets.
Therefore, this is really a day not to be missed and we really hope you’ll join us!